Baby Sleep Miracle is a program containing the long awaited solution to a problem that most parents with a new baby face, How to successfully sleep train your baby.
Crying and smiling is the only way babies know how to speak, so figuring out what your baby is trying to tell you can be quite difficult.
Baby Sleep Miracle helps parents better understand their babies' needs. This means parents can finally have a peaceful night's sleep.
The program provides in depth information on a wide range of topics tackling a number of issues that often arise with babies. Some of these topics include:
- Ways to boost babies' hormone levels
- How to prevent anxiety attacks in children
- Reasons why nursing babies to sleep isn't a good idea
- How to make sure babies get adequate love and affection
- Reasons why rocking babies to sleep isn't recommended
- Alternative ways of putting babies to sleep other than nursing and rocking
Who Is The Author or Creator?
The program is authored by Mary-Ann Schuler, a trained psychologist and a mother of two.
Having gone through the same problems that most parents with a new baby face, she developed the program with lessons she learned from her own experience as well as her medical background.
Mary-Ann Schuler offers a number of sleep training techniques that are tailored to suit each phase of your baby's development.
What Is Included In the Program?
The following are some of the things that you should be able to learn after going through the program:
- Nine Baby Sleep Miracles representing each of the nine age groups stated by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Training on ways of caring for your baby in a calm way as well as suggestions on ways of dealing with baby sleep related problems.
- Tips to help you and your baby relax which will help strengthen your bond even as he/she gets older.
- Tips to help you get a better night's sleep so you can have enough time and energy to take care of your baby.
- Training on how to deal with your baby's fears which should make it easier to put him/her to sleep at night as well as during the day.
Apart from these useful lessons, the program also comes with the following extra bonuses to help put your baby to sleep:
- Double Trouble, Sleep Trouble
This guide is tailored to help parents with twins since getting them to bed can be an even more challenging task. The guide provides useful tips that parents can use to tackle the challenges that may arise with getting twins to bed.
- Miracle Sounds
These are a compilation of sounds to help lull your baby to sleep while at the same time ensuring that he/she remains asleep. This means better sleep for parents.
- Night Terror Stopper
Based on research from Cleveland Clinic, this book aims to guide parents on how to deal with their children's fears so they can sleep through the night without any night terrors or nightmares.
How Does It Work? Is It a Scam?
Baby Sleep Miracle program is made up of a total of 4 chapters that have been further broken down to 16 sub-chapters tackling a number of issues such as tell tale signs to watch out for when your baby is tired, anxiety in children and other useful topics.
The program also stresses the need to develop a routine and being consistent. In a chapter called “Good Sleep At Every Age”, the author prepares parents for what to expect during each development phase.
The program therefore equips parents with information on how to adjust the sleeping strategy to suit any child's age and personality.
If you're still wondering whether this program is a scam, it's not. The sleep training techniques featured in the program have been tried and tested, so you can be assured that they'll work for your baby.
Pros to using the Program
The Program comes inclusive of a friendly user guide that makes it easy for the parents to navigate the program and get the most use out of it.
- It could be everything that any new parent could ever need to successfully sleep train their new baby. That means it'll help parents save a lot of money that could have otherwise been spent on products to help babies sleep better and sleep counselling books.
- The techniques included in the program are completely safe.
- The program also comes with a 60 days money back guarantee which makes it possible for anyone with unsatisfactory results get their money back.
Cons to using the program
- It takes time to work. Parents may have to bear with disturbed sleep until they can develop a routine to successfully put their baby to sleep.
- Any interested parent can only access the program online which could leave out parents with no access to an internet connection.
Who Is The Ideal Candidate For The Product?
The program would be Ideal for anyone struggling to put their baby to sleep as well any parent that wants to better understand their baby. New parents would also benefit from the program.
Does The Program Work?
Baby Sleep Miracle is definitely a dream come true for the many parents who have trouble putting their babies to sleep.
Thousands of parents have successfully used the program and can attest to the fact that it actually does work.
Although it won't be an overnight success, parents should certainly start to see changes in their baby's sleep pattern in as short as a week or two of using the guide.
The 60 day money back guarantee is proof of the program's credibility which should counter any doubt that anyone may have regarding the program.
Baby Sleep Miracle is a guide that every parent should have. Apart from it being effective and safe, it will help to solidify the bond between parents and their little ones by helping them get a better night's rest and connect more during the day.